Religion and art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Religion and art

Everything and anything about religion and art + Vatican

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piero Marini

Go down 
+8
texasrose
star-light
Boris
Dangermouse
Vanadija
ada
Benedetta
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Piero Marini - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:14 pm

well, so the tour continues Smile

and don't read fr.z's blog. it's not worth it! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://vaticanart.forumotion.com
Boris

Boris

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:58 am

Yeah you're right Admin, Fr.Z's blog is not worthy. But he and most of his friends keep attacking our Piero. They don't miss an opportunity to do so. Crying or Very sad
The way they use to express their views is often arrogant , to say the least. So... I go there sometimes to let them know what I think of their comments. Of course, I get attacked but I don't care . They can attack me but not Archbishop Marini , our Piero. sunny

I haven't been able to find any news about his new dates for his USA tour... Help !
Back to top Go down
star-light

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 pm

In substance I agree with Fr Z's view of the curch and the liturgy, for instance I do prefer the new Marini's style, however sometimes I am quite outraregd at how he and many others attack the archbishop, you might not agree with him but there is no need to insult the person, especially because he is a Bishop!!!!
Anyway i wanted to share with you an interesting interview Marini gave to Radio Vaticana, I don't know if any of u understand italian, but in short he explains his book "A Challenging Reform" and says that the media invented the fact that this book was an attack to the Pope and the Curia and that he's very sad about this. He also says that the Pope's Motu Proprio was an act of love and unity. Maybe ppl like Fr. Z and others should listen to it

http://62.77.60.84/audio/ra/00102101.RM
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:25 am

Wonderful interview , thank you !
It was nothing new to me, but wonderful to hear our Archbishop to speak so clearly ,kindly and calmly after all those vicious attack to his person.
Fr. Z , and his friends, should listen carefully. One of Fr. Z 's non sense was to insinuate that Archbishop Marini was not the author of the book .

Thanks ! sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:16 am

How true, Letizia! To be honest, I actually found that exact remark (that Piero didn`t write the book) to be his worse so far. And I could not believe how double faced one can get, deleting the comments he said were personal, when in fact his were the most personal and he was the one who provoked all the others with his style of writing.

On the other hand I was delighted to hear that interview. Thank you so much, Star-light. A small part of it is translated here: http://cathcon.blogspot.com/2008/02/archbishop-marini-on-latin-mass.html .

And here are some screencaps for those, who haven`t watched Ash Wednesday`s mass.

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres10

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres11

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres12

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres13

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:26 pm

I agree about your comments Vanadija . I could not believe my eyes reading what he wrote. What a shame.... and I rather say no more . Shocked

Lovely pics of our Archbishop on Ash Wednesday 's Mass. I do appreciate them a lot ! Very Happy

Regarding the link for the translated interview ," no can do"... it just doesn't open up for me. It's quite okay in Italian , but I'd love to listen to it in English as well. I even went to that blogger 's site but.. for the life of mine , cannot find it. Question
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Hmmmm, things are far too quiet up here lately. Sad Lets hope this will change soon. I`m really counting we will be able to see our Piero during forthcoming Easter ceremonies a lot.

And a small piece of news: according to TeleRadio Padre Pio website he will also be a guest at the JPII Jammin’Festival 2008, which will take place on 28. and 29. March 2008. More about it here http://www.teleradiopadrepio.it/news_record_long.php?Rif=2377 and here http://www.jp2jamminfestival.it/.
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:16 am

Thank you Vanadija for this news , better than nothing right ?
What about posting those recent pics from Piacenza ? sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:07 pm

It`s not much, but it`s a start. Very Happy

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres10

Happy and blessed holidays everyone Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Dangermouse

Dangermouse

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Not much? Its a smiling Piero! sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:40 pm

True, Dangermouse. What I meant was one would expect to see a little more of him during 3 hours ceremony, but at least the picture is new and as you said, he is smiling, which you don`t see everyday, so that should count for something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:07 am

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres11
Mass of the Lord's Supper
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Thank you Vanadija , lovely pics.
It's always great to see new pictures of our Archbishop , and even greater if he is smiling !

Happy Easter ! Very Happy

Auguri vivissimi di Buona Pasqua ! to our Piero sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:17 pm

You`re right Letizia, so here are a few more new ones:

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres12

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres13

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres14

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres15
Celebration of the Lord’s Passion
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:04 am

I love these photos Vanadija, thank you so much . In my opinion they are beautiful. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:46 am

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres16

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres17
Easter Vigil
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:41 am

Thanks again Vanadija.
He looks rather serious, and sort of tired as well. Question
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:51 pm

True, Letizia, he does look rather serious and tired in that photo, but I wouldn`t read too much into it. Those were eventful and tiring few days for all of us. Smile

I`m sure we will be able to see a different side of him at this next event. So those of you, who have satellite TV, don`t forget to watch Jammin Festival JPII, which will be transmitted live on Tele Radio Padre Pio on 28th March at 21.00. Piero will be there Exclamation
http://www.teleradiopadrepio.it/news_record_long.php?Rif=2401
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 am

Ok, here are some "highlights" from the festival (especially for Letizia, who wanted to see a less serious side of him as last time Wink):

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres18

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres19

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres20

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres21

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres22
Back to top Go down
Dangermouse

Dangermouse

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:39 pm

WOW!! Our Piero is good looking! Well done.
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:39 pm

Vanadija wrote:
"I`m sure we will be able to see a different side of him at this next event"

Indeed we did and I am certainly happy to see these pics . Thank you !
I am sure we are all happy and highly appreciate them , are we not ? sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:51 pm

I know those pictures can`t top previous ones, but at least they are the most recent - from today`s mass on the third anniversary of the death of Pope John Paul II.

Piero Marini - Page 9 Rm110

Piero Marini - Page 9 Rm210

Piero Marini - Page 9 Rm310

Piero Marini - Page 9 Rm410
Back to top Go down
Dangermouse

Dangermouse

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Very Happy I love you sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 pm

I recorded today`s funeral mass for Card. Trujillo, hoping to make some screencaps of Piero, but haven`t got anything useful out of it. Fotografia Fellici did it much better - http://www.fotografiafelici.com/index.php?page=scripts/inserimento&cerimonia=8114%20Funerali%20Cardinal%20Lopez%20Trujillo&data=2008-04-23%2018:26:55&cod=42&language=ITA#foto and following.

But after that CTV showed the visit of John Paul II to Africa in 1995 and here you can see how Piero looked like back then. Very Happy
Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres23

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres24

Piero Marini - Page 9 Picres25
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:14 am

Wonderful pics Vanadija , Thank you !!

It very nice to see John Paul II looking so good .
In those pictures Piero was 53 years ... one can see a younger and cute face , but in my opinion he hasn't changed very much. I love the one where he has his eyes closed. It's very spiritual. sunny sunny sunny

Thank you, thank you ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piero Marini
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next