Religion and art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Religion and art

Everything and anything about religion and art + Vatican

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piero Marini

Go down 
+8
texasrose
star-light
Boris
Dangermouse
Vanadija
ada
Benedetta
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
admin1

Piero Marini - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:37 pm

admin1 is admin, lol!
I cannot log in Very Happy
and as a guest I cannot post links
but what I meant earlier was that don't forget to look at the website www. foto. kai. pl
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:12 am

Wow Admin, thanx for reminding us! Too bad for the watermarks, but what a fenomenal photos! So great! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dangermouse

Dangermouse

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Ooooh yeah, the photos are wonderful!
Exclamation But, girls, don't forget Pieros birthday Exclamation
Back to top Go down
star-light

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:06 pm

hi everyone!
i wanted to let you know that I made a funny video on what I called the "battle of the Marinis"...kind of showing the difference in syle of the two masters. Also I used some of the pictures I found on this forum I hope is ok
I got the idea when I met him (Piero) on the plane in december Smile
hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NhGUMv7gmg
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Thank you star-light !! I am having a problem though , I can only watch 16 seconds of it, then stops.

Wow... !!! to meet Piero on the plane must be a wonderful experience and... what a beautiful flight ! Congratulations ! sunny
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:39 pm

I just watched it star-light , it's very cute indeed. Thanks a million ! sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:09 pm

WOW, Star-light, thank you so very much for your video. Very Happy Good job! And appropriate choice of music. You really are an artist. flower
Back to top Go down
star-light

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:09 pm

well thank you all very much! i'm glad u enjoyed it...i'm not an artist vanadija i just have an.....interesting....imagination Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:47 pm

Artist or not……………you managed to make a fantastic video. Very Happy And if that flight had such a great inspirational influence on you, who are not his biggest fan, I can only imagine what effect it would have on me and the rest of us here. Wink

Btw, could you tell us more about your meeting with him, please?
Back to top Go down
star-light

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:27 pm

eh thank you very much! well the meeting was not that exciting since i didn't even talk to him, he was sitting opposite me in the corridor seat, he just smiled a couple of times coz he noticed i was looking at him....eh eh but that was it really.
To be honest I always thought he had a kind of grumpy character but after that day i actually think he's not that bad afterall Smile
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:52 am

Grumpy ? No No, no, no at all. He is kind, warm and down to earth. sunny
Back to top Go down
star-light

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:50 am

eh eh well that was the impression I got from watching him on television, plus I saw him in september in Loreto coz I had to be part of a celebration on the altar and he seemed a bit bossy...actually his assitent, which was the one who told us what to do and where to move ,was downright rude.
But I have to admit I ,might have been wrong on Marini[/img]
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:18 pm

I believe you are very wrong in describing him as grumpy and bossy (especially on this forum Wink ), although I must admit this probably is the impression one could get when watching papal ceremonies, because he always appeared so serious. In reality he is far from that. As Letizia said, he is kind and warm and actually smiles a lot when he is “off duty”.

Anyhow, thank you very much for sharing your story with us. I only wish something like that would happen to me too. Well, maybe it will, someday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Although, - as it should be- Archbishop Marini appeared serious during the papal ceremonies, I've seen him smiling on appropriate occasions as well.
There is a difference between serious and grumpy, don't you think ?

As Vanadija writes , I also wish your experience would be mine. Actually both, Loreto and the flight. Thanks a lot for sharing them with us. Very Happy
I have the Loreto's ceremony on a DVD. It was beautiful !
Back to top Go down
star-light

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:37 pm

i know i know....it was just an impression! he must be very happy to have such a strong group of defenders! Wink
Well I wish u could have seen him instead of me then since i'm sure u could've gotten something out more than I did...
a piece of advice, come and live in Rome these things happen very often here Smile
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:39 am

Today January 13, Archbishop Marini turns 66 years old !

Happy Birthday sweet prince of Piacenza. May our dear Lord Jesus always
bless you and guide you !! sunny

Con gli auguri più belli e più cari per un anno ricco di gioie e di successi.
Felice compleanno di tutto cuore !! sunny
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:33 pm

I cannot find more beautiful words than Letizia already wrote, so I`ll just join her wishes. Happy birthday, dear Piero! And many more years to come! sunny

And happy birthday also to Dangermouse, who is lucky enought to share this important date with him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dangermouse

Dangermouse

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:47 pm

I love you Thank you, Vanadija! sunny
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:02 pm

Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear
Dangermouse, happy birthday to you !!

Have a great and sunny day !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Star-light, if I could I am in Rome already tomorrow!!! Laughing

Happy birthday, Dangermouse!!!! flower flower flower

Letizia, can I also put my sign under your post? Very Happy

Piero Marini - Page 8 16146910
Back to top Go down
https://vaticanart.forumotion.com
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 am

Hmmmm…….this is really strange…………….I just read that Piero cancelled his trip to USA and Benedict will not attend International Eucharistic Congress in Canada. What is going on in the Vatican Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 pm

I cannot find anything more about it. Let's not make a big deal from it Smile
Benedict not going to Canada was expected and it has nothing to do with Marini.
And the "tour" is not cancelled really, but only postponed.
Back to top Go down
https://vaticanart.forumotion.com
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 am

Admin, that is the truth. In Canada everyone knew Pope Benedict was not coming for the IEC because his other two trips to USA and Australia.
Some blogs are speculating as usual but ... that's their problem No
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:08 pm

The new date for the USA tour is 17. - 23. November 2008. sunny
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: And here go go again....   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:32 am

Today February 3rd ..... here we go again:

http://wdtprs.com/blog/

BUT why ???? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piero Marini
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next