Religion and art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Religion and art

Everything and anything about religion and art + Vatican

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piero Marini

Go down 
+8
texasrose
star-light
Boris
Dangermouse
Vanadija
ada
Benedetta
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanadija

Vanadija

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Piero Marini - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:34 pm

WOW, thanx for letting us know!!! Strange title though, because on the cover of the DVD you can see another one. Anyhow, that doesn`t matter anymore now we know how and where to find it. I`ll definitely buy it.

And there is nothing wrong with your English,Takasobi, we all understood you perfectly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ada

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:35 pm

ooooooh,I totally want that ......I see some online shopping in my near future

@Takasobi your english is great,don't worry...
Back to top Go down
takasobi

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:34 pm

Smile
Actually polish word "tajemnice" it's really secrets in english so "Secrets of Vatican" is good translation of polish title, don't know why polish tv translate it as Discovering the Vatican Suspect
Unfortunatly Mons. Marini is just in 2 or 3 episodes, short time Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 3:24 pm

Were you able to find it somewhere??? I couldn't (Amazon and eBay). But I found this DVD http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Vatican-City-rare-DVD-Holy-See-edition_W0QQitemZ350003471439QQihZ022QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Have you ever heard about it? It's quite expensive.
There are some new articles on catholics blog. (stupidity of dad29 is just unbelievable!)
Back to top Go down
https://vaticanart.forumotion.com
takasobi

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:17 am

When i first time writed here it was on ebay, sorry
You are from Slovakia right?
Do you know slovak site this is slovak version of polish site allegro.pl, something like ebay but most popular in Poland Smile and there you could find this documentary, but it could be a little bit complicated Wink
here is that documentary: but first you have to be registered on aukro, registration is free, and 2nd you have to contact with person who sells it, because he or she is from Poland, and don't know does she/he speaks english.
Ok I don't know if you understood everything I wrote here Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:33 pm

Of course we do understand everything to write. Very Happy

Welcome Takasobi ! Awesome to have you here , and thank you for your great info. santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:59 pm

takasobi, thanks for a link. I looked there I found it and I'll try to contact that person Smile -I was busy last week, I had not time...

We all know what's going on now Smile. Sadly there are again many mainly stupid comments all around the web. I don't think it's neccessary to post links to those blogs. It's all the same and it will continue as the "tour" takes place in US.
Here are the dates:
Feb 11-12: Boston College
Feb 13: Catholic Theological Union in Chicago
Feb 13-15: University of Notre Dame
Feb 15-17: New York and the United Nations, with a luncheon hosted by America magazine

If you want to read those blogs, just go on www.catholicblogs.com

But I found this: www.rcdow.org.uk Maybe later there will be something more about that event.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:18 pm

maybe you already know this, but to be sure...two links for pictures
www.foto.kai.pl
www.isifa.com
Back to top Go down
ada

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:30 pm

kai is very good but it has those terrible protections(the very very bad watermarks and small pictures).
I have a question about isifa.com : u really have to register to see anything?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:34 pm

I thought it doesn't work only on my computer Smile
I will register and I let you know
Back to top Go down
ada

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:37 pm

well,I registered and now it works but it has big watermark and with the country I selected(Romania,my own) there are restrictions to what pictures u get to see when u search for something of course (as opposed to people from Czech Rep or Poland)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Yes, it a strange website (isifa), but maybe it will work for you Smile
here's something http://ncrcafe.org/node/1496

and here, from London

Piero Marini - Page 7 Brumar10
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:05 am

Thank you for the information, the links and the lovely photo! flower

I`m glad to finally see some positive writtings on blogs and in comments. I think the trend has changed now and there will be more and more of them. Maybe those authors wake up later. Wink Or maybe it is just easier to criticise and even make fun than to be productive and write something of meaning.
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Awesome photo !!
Thank you for the info , lovely pic etc... I am delighted to read those comments as well. As Vanadija writes maybe things start changing ... sunny

To our Piero and his legion of women ... Merry and Blessed Christmas and the very best for the New Year !! santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 pm

Wow, Admin, thank you so very much for that interview! It`s great to hear his voice again. I especially love the last part where he talks about his memories of JP.

Merry Christmas to our Piero and to each and everyone of you here!!! santa
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:42 pm

I love it , thank you !!

Indeed, it's wonderful to hear our Piero. He speaks with calm but also with authority. He is so very kind sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:00 pm

I am happy you like it! I should listen to it also Smile
I found it but I had no time to listen to it, also I had not time to answer you.

Well, there are some people like Allen who makes normal comments about PM. But on other blogs it is still the same, sadly. I am expecting a little earthquake when PM is in the US. Many of those bloggers are from the US and I am afraid that they will not miss the opportunity to make stupid comment again.
I also found one Italian forum where somebody thinks that PM's book is the sign of schism... and that is really crazy Smile

I hope you enjoyed Christmas and can't wait to celebrate a New Year!!! Smile
[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Piero Marini - Page 7 Afbeel10
Back to top Go down
ada

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:21 am

ooooooooooooooo,pretty picture! me likey! thanks
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:18 am

A very happy New Year to you all! flower

And here is Piero at Christmas and New Year mass

Piero Marini - Page 7 Picres12

Piero Marini - Page 7 Picres11

Piero Marini - Page 7 Picres10
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Happy New Year to all ! sunny

Great to see some pics of dearest Mons. Marini during those two Masses, especially when I was unable to watch them. Thank You Vanadija !

Admin, that somebody on that Italian forum is entitled to think whatever he/she likes  but.. I think  this person has been eating too much turkey during these days and that's really not a good idea. Sleep

Regarding John Allen, in my opinion, he makes some normal comments about Piero, as well as others not so" normal" .Nothing new for JA .

Thank you so much for your latest pic of Piero , it's lovely. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
admin1

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:02 pm

Happy New Year!!!!

Great pictures, Vanadija!!!! Wonderful!!!! Thank you!!!!

Do they eat turkeys during Christmas in Italy? Well I don't know, maybe he ate some mushrooms lol!

I mean that comments from JA you can read calmly not that you have to agree with them.
Back to top Go down
admin1

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:30 pm

don't forget to check this website!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piero Marini
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next