Religion and art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Religion and art

Everything and anything about religion and art + Vatican

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piero Marini

Go down 
+8
texasrose
star-light
Boris
Dangermouse
Vanadija
ada
Benedetta
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Boris

Boris

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Piero Marini - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 am

Corpus Domini day. June 13, 2009
Holy Mass at St. John Lateran Basilica's sagrato y Procession to St. Mary Major along the Via Merulana.
Following the Eucharistic Jesus on the streets of Roma has been for a foretaste of Heaven !

Here are some pictures:

Piero Marini - Page 20 Corpus11

Piero Marini - Page 20 Corpus12

Piero Marini - Page 20 Mons_p10

Piero Marini - Page 20 Most_h10

Piero Marini - Page 20 Corpus24

Piero Marini - Page 20 Corpus25

Piero Marini - Page 20 Papa_e12

This last picture is from Corpus Domini 2007 but I had to post it.
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:57 am

Oh my, how lucky and blessed you are to be able to participate in those ceremonies, especially the first one. sunny I bet it was very special and very beautiful.

Wonderful photos too, thank you very much, it was well worth waiting! You did a splendid job! I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 pm

WOW !!!! cheers I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Wonderful pics Boris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had taken them they would be blurred
because of my shaking hands Embarassed Wink Laughing

I try to imaging how you must felt when he pasted by!!! Embarassed sunny
Uuuuuuuuiiiiiihhhhhh......bounce lol!

Do anybody have this feeling to jump into the pictures
and give him a hug? I have!!! Very Happy Wink

Sorry Eccellenza for being a little bit "crazy" Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:30 am

Thank you Vanadija and Little Flower ! Very Happy

I admit I felt blessed being able to participate in Corpus Domini Mass and Procession twice in just two days !!

Some pictures are nice and clear, others a bit dark but I tried my best taking them all.
There is one photo I especially like, and that is the one of "our Piero" in adoration.
Looking at that picture my heart melt because, I see the beauty of his soul prostrated in adoration before his Creator and the immense Love of Jesus shining brightly on his priest. I do love this picture . sunny

I don't blame you Little Flower for having that feeling, is very human . Wink

I have a few more pictures and I'll post them real soon.

Last edited by Boris on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shyerenai

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 am

Wow!

Thanks Boris!

I heard Bishop Boccardo just got elevated to the rank of an Archbishop. So now, I'm wondering when Piero will be elevated to the rank of a Cardinal? Being practically in service at the Vatican for the mojority of his adult life, Piero should really be made a Cardinal.

I so want to give him a hug too!Smile

You know, someone should post this site as a link in Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Shyerenai ? You are quite right about linking this site with the Mons. Marini' Facebook fan club , it's a good idea. bom
Back to top Go down
shyerenai

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Ever since I joined his fan club, I've always had this urge to post this as a link. But I was hesitant because I didn't want to anger everyone by linking this forum if there were some people who disagreed with posting it on another network, or just wanted to keep it private...And I thought I would be breaking the rules. Neutral So I thought I should ("indirectly") ask first, before doing something. Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:42 pm

The Palazzo di San Calisto , is situated in the heart of the Trastevere. The main facade is facing the Piazza of Santa Maria in Trastevere, next to the beautiful Church of the same name. The entrance of the Palazzo is from the Piazza di San Calisto at the back, next to the Church of San Calisto.
There is a fabulous Courtyard at the back where the numerous people who work there park ( see pictures). The Pontifical Committee for International Eucharistic Congresses is in this beautiful Palazzo.

Piero Marini - Page 20 Palazz10
Piero Marini - Page 20 Piazza15
Piero Marini - Page 20 Beauti10
Piero Marini - Page 20 Piazza16

Very near the Palazzo is located this lovely and old pharmacy, which I've already discovered two years ago. It's exactly next to the Church of Santa Maria della Scala, so it's called Farmacia Santa Maria della Scala. This time I visited it and talked to the pharmacist who kindly showed me around this interesting place.

Piero Marini - Page 20 Farmac10

Last edited by Boris on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:45 pm

Oh, wow, there is more! cheers

Lovely photos of our dear Archbishop (her really does look gorgeous in that photo and yes, I want to give him a big hug too) and the place he works in. Now we finally know what it looks like. I for one love the Palazzo and its courtyard.
Thanks a lot for sharing! sunny
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!I love you
Great pictures Boris!!!!!
But who is standing on Pieros right side?? You??? Wink

Boris<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:41 pm </TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2></TD></TR>
<tr><td colSpan=2>Shyerenai ? You are quite right about linking this site with the Mons. Marini' Facebook fan club , it's a good idea. bom</TD></TR></TABLE>
shyerenai
Shyerenai if you like to post the link, it's ok!!
Maybe the "fanclub" will grow !!cheers Wink
The internet is not private that's because I found you !!!! Like a Star @ heaven
cheers lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Thank you girls ! Very Happy

I hope I am not posting too many pictures and getting you folks bored . I figured you all would like to see a bit of the lovely Palazzo.

Little Flower I've sent you a pm flower
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Shyerenai ,
I've read, that Bishop Boccardo is going to France.
Don't know if it`s true.
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 pm

A bit closer .

He is going to the Archdiocese of Spoleto-Norcia in the Region of Umbria , Italy.

http://www.arcidiocesidispoletonorcia.it/
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Hello everybody,
don't know if you may know these pictures....

http://www.foto.ekai.pl/?wp=result&simplesearch=piero+marini&part=1

If not... ENJOY...otherwise ENJOY again!!! Wink

This is just something I can offer you especially for our
Queen Vanadija. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Thank you Little Flower, thank you very much. I must say I`m honored and really touched. It is nice to see that someone appreciates the posts of those who try to provide some information and pictures here. This is what makes it all worthwhile. Very Happy

I do know that website, but I haven`t checked it in quite a while, so your post came as a very welcomed reminder. The pictures are great, if only we could do something against those nasty watermarks.

Keep on searching and maybe you will dig out some more treasure like that. sunny
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Thank you so very much Little Flower !
Please keep searching Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 am

It`s August again, so a time for another Settimana Liturgica Nazionale, this time in Barletta, from 24th to 28th, with Abp. Marini`s part coming up on Wednesday 26th: http://www.60settimanaliturgicanazionale.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=82 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Remember German documentary Damask and fairly lights Question Well, there is a second part of it (or better said the first, because Damask was actually second since it was a Christmas edition and this is Easter edition) called Firefighters and Easter. It will be aired on Bio (The biography channel) and H (Histroy) on 23rd and 24th September – exact time and a little bit of details can be find here : http://texxas.de/tv/Alltag+im+Vatikan%253A+Feuerwehr+und+Osterlamm.html

Those of you who can`t wait Wink (or are, like me, unable to watch those channels) can also see it (as video on demand) here: http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/content/454780?inPopup=true
Damask and fairly lights and some other Vatican related videos are also available on that website.

Sadly there is not much Piero in it, but I think you won`t be disappointed. Here is a little preview of what you are about to see (please, excuse the poor quality of photos, lacking better ideas I simply photographed my monitor). Very Happy

Piero Marini - Page 20 Rsz_111

Piero Marini - Page 20 Rsz_211

Piero Marini - Page 20 Rsz_312

Piero Marini - Page 20 Rsz_410

Piero Marini - Page 20 Rsz_510
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Vanadija
Thank you queen of surching!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do have this documentary from the ZDF!!!
Sorry I thought everything I have you all still have.
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:26 am

Thank you Vanadija !! I am one who could not wait, and watched the documentary. It's true, not too much of Piero but the small part which was included is great. Piero is joking ... I like that ! sunny

Nice screen caps, thank you again.

Last edited by Boris on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:36 pm

YES!!! Lucky we!!! Very Happy lol!
Sorry for you!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 pm

You actually had that documentary before Little Flower? Oh, wow, lucky you! I do like such videos and it seems that Germans have a great sense for things like that. cheers

By the way, are you sure you don`t have any similar documentaries you haven`t told us about? Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm

mmhhmmmmm.....Question
Something short about a few minutes it was on 3sat.
But don't ask me when. Just a moment.........
yes.. September 2007
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Try to send you some of the pics to your mail adress
because I can't (be able to) to put them into the forum
hope it will be ok
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Wow, that would be great, I`m looking forward to it! Thanks Little Flower! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piero Marini
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next