Religion and art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Religion and art

Everything and anything about religion and art + Vatican

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sant Peter's basilica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Sant Peter's basilica Empty
PostSubject: Sant Peter's basilica   Sant Peter's basilica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:55 pm

I was to Vatican only two times. Vatican is nothing else than few buildings. So, if you say, I was to Vatican, it has to be, that I was in one of Vatican buildings Smile
I was in only one building, in Sant Peter's. I cannot help it, but I do not feel good there. Partly it is because first you have to pass police controls and church is always full of people. For me it just lack atmosphere of small old silent churches llike Santa Constanza for example. But Sant Peter is special. It is not normal to visit a Rome and not to go there. What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
https://vaticanart.forumotion.com
Benedetta

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Sant Peter's basilica   Sant Peter's basilica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:56 pm

Oh Embarassed I just read this AFTER I have posted a very emotional text in the "Churches"-area ... Laughing ...its completely different to yours Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: No problem :))   Sant Peter's basilica Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 pm

You can post anywhere. It is because there is so many people. I don't like it. I don't feel free. I prefer small and rather unknow churches, where I can sit (at St. Peter's I cannot even sit) and contemplate. But that's me. I am running away if somewhere's a crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://vaticanart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sant Peter's basilica   Sant Peter's basilica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sant Peter's basilica
Page 1 of 1