Religion and art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Religion and art

Everything and anything about religion and art + Vatican

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piero Marini

Go down 
+8
texasrose
star-light
Boris
Dangermouse
Vanadija
ada
Benedetta
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Boris

Boris

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Piero Marini - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 am

Hey Vanadija , how wonderful to see you . Very Happy

Thanks a million, those files are wonderful !!

Terrific idea Idea to bring them to Youtube for eveyone to see !! I am clapping my hands so loudly that they hurt .... Bravissima Vanadija !

Regarding the question above , I would say taller ... more like 1,87 or even 1,88 ? Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 pm

VANADIJA!!!!! I love you

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what.... my headache is suddenly gone!!!!!!!!!!! Wink THANK GOD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:17 am

Wow, what a miraculous effect this had on you Little Flower - well, now I know what to take against my headaches. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 am

Back to top Go down
shyerenai

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:31 am

OOOOOOO!!!!

Thank you Vanadija!!! Smile Very Happy

You mean to tell me he's over 6 ft.?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:54 am

After a few days away it's wonderful to return and to find these wonderful news Vanadija, Thank you so much.

I love the choice of the theme of the 50th International Eucharistic Congress : "The Eucharist: Communion with Christ and with one another" and I love that the celebration of the congress coincides with the with the 50th anniversary of the inauguration of Vatican Council II. sunny

Lovely to read Piero was the guest of honor in the feast of San Lino, second pope in the history of the Roman Catholic Church.

The fact that Piero is an oblate of the Abbey of San Giorgio in Venice Italy is for me a surprise , a wonderful surprise.

Thank you Vanadija , you are the best ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm

just a littel something...
from 4th :
http://www.fotografiafelici.com/index.php?page=scripts/inserimento&num_file=217&cerimonia=9277 Messa Apertura Sinodo&data=2009-10-14 11:58:11&cod=364&language=ITA&n_page=5#foto

I`m still preparing my home!!!
I haven`t forget you all!!!

flower
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Thank you Little Flower ! That's pretty good. You've got a lot of patience getting a photo of our Piero from Fotografia Felici ! Big accomplishment , Little flower
Highly appreciated. Very Happy

How is your place coming along ? Beautiful, I guess ?
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:32 am

http://www.kipa-apic.ch/index.php?pw=&na=0,0,0,0,d&ki=200408

Ladies... I´m lucky to find something new for you!!!!

Texasrose: Will you go there??? I would be happy for you!!!

Have a nice and blessed weekend!!
Be back next week with a wonderful home!!! Yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Well done, Little Flower! cheers Will you go? Oh, I wish I could go there too.
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 am

Hi Vanadija,
NO!! Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_sad My boss is on holiday at this time so no chance for me!!
BUT I hope Texasrose will be able to go. Think that she lives nearer
than on of us. If I would have sometime the chance...I would wear a
cloak of invisibility Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_wink Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_lol because of my nervs!!! Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_lol

Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:38 pm

A cloak of invisibility, Very Happy ha ha, Little Flower, I can totally understand you - if it would be possible I would do just the same. Very Happy

This event is almost over, but I thought I should post this link just so we can keep track of Piero`s whereabouts:
www.araldolomellino.it/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D1749%26Itemid%3D1+%22piero+marini%22,+%22teatro+cagnoni%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:FauZradz1OEJ:www.araldolomellino.it/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D1749%26Itemid%3D1+%22piero+marini%22,+%22teatro+cagnoni%22&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

http://www.elchedigital.es/actualidad/alejandro_soler_es_un_orgullo_que_dos_empresarios_ilicitanos_reciban_en_un_mismo_anyo_un_premio_tan_importante_como_este-2844.html
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Thank you Vanadija!!!!!!!! cheers
WOW!!!! He travels more than the pope!!!
Or that`s because he get`s use to it after so many years on JPII sites!!! Wink
But let us hope that he will be carful with his health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pale
Back to top Go down
Fidelis

Fidelis

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Thank you   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Dear friends,
I just found you - and I am struggling with the site navigation - but it is a great joy! I pray for the Archbishop every day, because he is one of God's own!
Supporting you in faith and prayer,
your little Sister
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi Fidelis and welcome to the forum! I`m glad you found us and I feel you will fit right in. Smile It is nice how you described our Piero as one of God`s own. I love it I love you and of course you are very right. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Fidelis

Fidelis

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Thank you dear Vanadija,
Please how do I get an Icon to appear by my entries?
I came to pray for the Archbishop in a rather odd way. When I was a novice, a Monsignore from Rome who worked very closely with our late beloved Pope John Paul visited our Monastery and he asked if one sister would take him on and pray for him every day. I felt that I should try to do it! When he went to the Lord in 1989 I looked for someone else to pray for daily with the Holy Father and I saw this rather tall, deeply anxious man who stood next to him and the Lord said, "You had definitely better pray for him!" So I did. I did not know who he was, or even that he was a priest (let alone a Bishop). I have prayed for him ever since. I only learned his name at the one of the Great Jubilee Masses!
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Dear Fidelis,

Thank you kindly for praying for our dear Archbishop Piero Marini and for describing him the way you do. Indeed he is one of God's own, very much so.
He is an angel too.
I am sending you a private message.

Welcome to the forum dear, I am delighted to have you with us !
Back to top Go down
Vanadija

Vanadija

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 am

What a lovely story Fidelis, you began to care for dear Piero in a very special way. It is really nice and I`m glad to know you pray for him daily. Thank you for that.

On a technical note, I can tell you that in order to have an avatar (an icon beside your name), you have to go to the Profile window and choose Avatar option, then decide if you are going to select one from the Gallery or Browse your own computer to upload it from there. I hope I was of help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fidelis

Fidelis

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Thank you!
Remembering all our dear ones on this Feast of the Faithful Departed Not forgetting Chiara and Umberto, the Archbishop's parents, Archbishop Annibale Bugnini his friend and mentor and Bishop Pietro Zuccarino who ordained him.
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Dear Fidelis yes, we will pray for all our dear ones and the dear ones of our Archbishop Piero. We should not forget his brother Carlo who died when he was young . He was Mons. Marini oldest brother, ten years older than him.
Back to top Go down
Catherin

PostSubject: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 am

Dear Fidelis
Thank you for such an interesting post. What is the name of his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Fidelis

Fidelis

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:34 am

Remo, I think - he is interviewed in the film Der Mann hinter den Papst.
Back to top Go down
Little Flower

Little Flower

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Heartly Welcome Fidelis!!!! flower

I love it how GOD use his children!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!
I can't imagine that people can life without our Heavenly Father!!!!!!! cheers
How boring and empty must be there lives.

Is anybody in need of the documentery from the German TV?? Smile

Feel free to ask me!!

flower Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piero Marini   Piero Marini - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piero Marini
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next